Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pay it Forward

My blog was tagged for the Liebster award by Cob Jockey. My thanks to her, especially since her blog inspired me to start my own. I think this is a great way for blogs to be recognized and shared. So in keeping with the rules I will pay it forward to others.
 
The rules: Liebster means “dearest” in German, and the award is intended to help up-and-coming blogs get the attention they deserve. Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on our blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs!

Adventures in colt (filly) starting This blog is about an experienced rider bringing along a green mare, interspersed with reviews.

Own a Morgan & QH I could not resist a blog about Morgans, having grown up with one for 15yrs.

Little Keebler A canadian blog that covers life, work, husband, horse and the trials and rewards of all.

Go Lightly Sporthorses  A blog by a fellow east coast eventer

Dressage Pony A blog about a dressage trainer and the ponies she rides including her wonderful Welsh Cob mare.

It was hard to pick 5 blogs out all the great blogs I follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment