Friday, July 19, 2013

Nerves

I really hope the old adage of "a bad time before means a good show day." My nerves were already kicking in for just the thought of showing. Then Peggy called and said her husband though the day would be too hot. I ride at 813am so I think we will be done before the bad heat comes along.
Then she called to say that her truck battery was dead. Okay no big deal. I told her she could pick up our truck and trailer from our barn. Oh wait, that's right after Roscoe's visit on Wednesday the truck needs gas. And of course the gas prices have just jumped 30 cents in the last few days.
So far no more calls. I guess they picked it up okay. Now I have to go home and get my stuff together. Hopefully everything goes smoother tomorrow.
I am packing all my Rescue Remedy products, that's for sure.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck!!!! I am cheering so hard for you. You guys will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck, I'm sure you'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck you will be in my thoughts and I know you'll do well :D

    ReplyDelete