Friday, April 1, 2016

Final Entries Accepted Through Sunday

Okay I decided ending the Foal Pool entries on April Fool's day just did not work so now you can enter until Sunday.

Thank you guys for your comments about Deliah. She is feeling better with the pain pills and being difficult to minimize her movements. Mare and Alli you both have helped with my worries.

Today I calculated the horses work in March and was pleased to see an increase due to Mom, Peggy and the BR riding more. And I only missed one day, giving me 28 rides during the month. Roscoe was 11 of those.

Rosemary kicked off this month with a ride to the water and being brave enough to wade in :)

And now for my guesses:

Dyma Hi
April 18th
Filly
2 Socks, narrow blaze

Rosalee
April 29th
Colt
1 coronet, 1 sock, 1 stocking, blaze

Rosina
May 3rd
Colt
1 coronet, 2 stockings, blaze
Black

Ffion
May 10th
Filly
4 stockings, wide blaze

Ebony
May 13th
Filly
3 socks, large star
Black

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to see what the results are! I'm hoping for lots of cute chestnut fillies with chrome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see the final results too! Also yay for a productive month :)

    ReplyDelete