Thursday, September 1, 2016

Packing...

Have I mentioned how much I hate packing? Well I do. Fortunately it is only four days. The biggest thing is that I have to get the horses set for the time away. My mom, sister and Larry will be taking over the whole load while Peggy and I go to Indiana. Plus, the fence guys are finally coming on Saturday. Hopefully Mom won't have to shuffle horses too much.
Be prepared for baby pictures and baby updates. Hard to believe we will be able to bring Ember home soon and that Baby D and Ff will be leaving for Canada. Sounds like we will get to work on leading while we are there. I am probably going to pack my hoof trimming stuff so that I can start getting Ember used to trims. He won't need much, but my life will be easier the sooner I start.

There is another part to the visit, but I don't want to jinx it. Those plans have fallen through before so hopefully you will hear about that when I come home. Have a good holiday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh - baby pictures and some mystery! I'm intrigued ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't jinx it either, but...it's happening! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time & enjoy the babies!!!

    ReplyDelete