Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Funny Photo Fail

This weekend was a full one and I will write about it later. For now I give you a photo that was  supposed to be cute.

We drove up the driveway to see Rosemary and Dottie on one side of the run in and the Red Boys on the other with Ember sleeping at Roscoe's feet. So when we parked and I gave hay to the girls and Grey Boys, I attempted to take a shadow shot of the boys.

First Roscoe walked in front of Ember.

Then both Red Boys relaxed and "dropped."



So instead of my cute picture of baby sleeping with the boys...

I ended up with Sleeping baby with the boys "hanging" out.

I guess they knew they had work ahead so took the morning slow.

1 comment:

  1. LOL that is funny.
    You can get those 'extra bits' out of the photo if you want.

    ReplyDelete