Sunday, June 17, 2018

Foal Pool Winner 2018

How about this, instead of closing the foal pool to begin the wait, I get to announce the winner.

Little man has been fun to watch on camera. I can't wait to see him unfold and fill out.
Using Mom as a scratching post


Tawe before with big belly

Tawe after, amazing huh
So here is how the scoring worked:
The pool started with 20 points
The number of days away from the actual birth date were subtracted from the 20
Correct Gender was +1 point
Incorrect Gender was -1 point
Correct Chrome/Color Bonus +1 each
No points were lost for incorrect chrome/color guesses
Stockings/Socks were counted as the same

And here are the results:



In a year with so many mares going longer, Tawe bucked the trend and definitely threw off the pool. Congrats to Betsy! Please email me at equinpilot@yahoo.com 3 photos we can choose from for your cross stitch and your info I can forward to Two Horse Tack.
And here is a coupon for everyone!

And that is it for 2018. Hopefully we will have a bigger Pool next year!

2 comments:

  1. What! Oh, my goodness, I never win such things. I usually pick Colt, too. Thanks so much! I have to look at photos to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reins and gift card arrived right away. The cross-stitch was ABSOLUTELY worth the wait. I will treasure this, always, since one of the cats in the picture has passed away.
    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete