Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Foal Pool 2019

This year we are expecting Roscoe's first partbred foal. It will be interesting to see how this foal will look.
So let's introduce the dam, Jewel. Sorry I only have screen shots from a video.




She is a black paint who actually has less white than Roscoe. I know she has had at least one foal.

Remember everyone, Roscoe could actually be registered pinto. I am wondering if the baby will have more chrome than both parents.

She was bred 5/22/18.

My guess is:
Colt
4/18
Blaze, 4 stockings, belly spot, Some body white too
Chestnut


Put your guess in the comments until April 10th.

Basic Guess
Gender
Date

Bonus points for
Chrome (legs, face, belly, etc)
Color

Prize:
$25 RW Gift Card
And
A framed cross stitch


Oh and if anyone is interested, Roscoe will become a grandfather this year too. So expect lots of foal pictures. The first two will be a combination of two super breeding programs, while the third continues Castleberrys known quality.

Castleberrys Ffrewyn x Quillane Audacious 

Castleberrys Debonair x Quillane Atarah

And Castleberrys Reno x Hawkshill Castleberrys Rosina



7 comments:

  1. These are fun! Here's my guess:
    Filly
    4/16
    chestnut
    3 socks, belly spot, star and snip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping for a colt on 4/28. I'm not going to guess color, but I hope it is suuuuper flashy! Roscoe throws the must gorgeous babies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Filly
    4/22
    Blaze, 3 stockings, 1 sock, belly spot
    Chestnut

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colt
    4/15
    Chestnut
    Blaze, Belly Spot, Chrome on legs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Colt
    4/17
    Bay, blaze, belly spot, 3 sox, hind and one front

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost missed this!

    Filly
    05/01 (my daughter's birthday).

    face blaze, 3 white socks
    Bay

    ReplyDelete