Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Final Foal of 2024, Finally!

 After 375 days Rosie gave up her hostage on 5/28. 

Welcome to Roscoe's new Filly, Clover!





Now I gave everyone  who guessed socks credit for one sock because I am not sure if she has white on her right front, and three stockings. She is unique for a Roscoe foal with her star and stripe.


So, the winner of Rosie's foal pool is Betsy! Email me at equinpilot@aol.com to let me know if Riding Warehouse is what you want or another gift card.


And the overall winner for 2024 is Liz! Now to see if I can come up with something to equal last years. Let me know if you have any requests.


Thanks everyone for participating. As of now, Roscoe has had a break from breeding since mare owners are waiting for 2025. There is still a chance for a 2025 foal.


5 comments:

  1. What a cute filly. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, do I win for consistently being the absolute worst at these every year? 🤣

    I'm obsessed with her little face markings, so fitting for a filly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's precious! I love her face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow coolness! She is adorable.
    Riding Warehouse is great!
    Betsy in WI

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with those facial markings!

    She's not wildly colorful beyond her amber eyes, but a piece of Taiga would be just lovely! I have almost *no* art of her. Shame on me because Kenai has a whole gallery wall. There's a lot of reference photos of her on my instagram, blog, and flickr page.

    ReplyDelete