Thursday, June 25, 2020

It's a Colt for Chanel

This morning my phone pinged with a live video notification and I found this handsome boy had arrived.






The breeder really wanted one of Roscoe's illusive fillies, but this boy is pretty fantastic. He has a super cute head and a great shoulder. He has three stockings and one sock, with a nice blaze.

Being born is hard work
So how did the Pool turn out...a tie.


To break the tie, I did a random draw. The winner is Betsy! Let me know if I send your gift card to the same email address as two years ago.
Keep your guesses coming for Tawe!

3 comments:

  1. I was sooooo close. Lol. Congratulations on such a lovely boy. And congratulations to Betsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie! What a close one! Thanks so much, yes, same address.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So close! Lol! Congrats Betsy!
    The little guy is ADORABLE!!! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete