Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Its a Girl and Its a Boy!

 Two new foals within four days. It took awhile for me to get pictures of the new filly, so that is why I waited to post. Plus I had a horse show hang over. More on that at a later time.

So 5/14 Tegan Rhosyn had a beautiful bay Filly. Finally a bay! She has two socks and a little chin spot. 

She is already showing off her moves.

Meet Tegan Rhiannon





Then on 5/18 Lady had a chestnut Colt. He takes after his dad with four stockings and a blaze.

Meet Puca, registered name TBD.





For the foal pools, we have two winners. Alanna for Rhosyn and Liz for Lady Congrats. I have your emails as long as they have not changed. Let me know if Riding Warehouse is your choice of gift card.


And now we wait for Juliet, our final mare. Hopefully she won't make us wait like the other girls.

3 comments:

  1. Boy, I was really off on the guesses this year! Lol!
    Congrats to all!
    They are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many mares are holding on past their due dates. And of course you never know how chrome will go.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gracious they're both so adorable! RW is great!

    ReplyDelete