Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Down The Cross Stitch Hole

 So, I have spent all my free time working on the Foal Pool Prize cross stitch. That's why I have not posted. It took longer since my sister accidently cut the fabric too small and I had to start all over once I discovered it when it was halfway done.

This was a fun one to put together. Liz has a ton of photos to choose from.

These were the ones that make up the final picture







And the final product


And my sister's framing to finish it up



Luckily Liz enjoyed the picture, which is always the goal. I always hope I do people's horses justice.


Thanks everyone for participating in the Foal Pool. Roscoe has 3 expected next year, so we will do another one.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are so talented! That came out amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is incredible and has a central spot in my office now! ❤️ Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete